- Moyea PlayerBox is software to create web FLV player without manual ActionScript coding. It realized building a web FLV player through selecting components from the control library and positioning them on the edit box as you wish. To match the theme of your website better, you can create custom skin and change for the web FLV player. If you have multiple videos to publish onto the web, you can organize the videos with the XML playlist file or the playlist file of Moyea FLV Player.
- Create SWF web player with simple drag and drop
Moyea PlayerBox initiates drag and drop edit box and turn web player creating software a simple component dragging and dropping thing. No professional ActionScript knowledge is required.
- Skin web FLV player with customized images
Moyea PlayerBox allows you to load customized images which can be used as skins. And what’s more the upgraded PlayerBox allows you to categorize the images into different groups according to your need.
- Easy to use with guide and quick tours
To help you master Moyea PlayerBox as soon as possible, detailed help content, quick tour and player creating wizard as well as first launch animation of instructions.
- Different components for a web player of various kinds
To meet the need of creating fully customized web FLV Player, and satisfy customers of different groups, Moyea PlayerBox provides components of different kinds, including buttons, trackbars, background, effect, advertising versions.
- Position and resize component automatically
When adding component with drag and drop, you can enable the auto-position function to quickly position the recommended. If you change the player size, some of the components on player will be resized automatically to display all the components on player. You can also replace component with the position and size of the existing one in one click.
- Flexible output
Users can export a web player or a web player skin which is completely up to you. And you can save the project to whatever folders on your computer. And you can name it whatever way you like.
- Organize multiple FLV videos with playlist
Moyea PlayerBox provides both the component of Playlist and the playlist XML file for further editing. With XML playlist file, you don’t need to launch the program if you want to edit the playlist only. Besides, you can also control your playlsit with Moyea FLV player.
- Drag and Drop Edit-Box – Enables you to create SWF web player without ActionScript;
- Control Library – Offers you plenty of components consisting of a web player;
- Control TreeView – Gives you a clear idea how many components on the edit box;
- Skinning – Allows users to skin web player with both default and customized images;
- Publishing Wizard – Guides you through the flv video publishing process.
- • Microsoft windows 2000/XP/Vista
• Intel or AMD of compatible processors at 1 GHz minimum
• Display graphics minimum resolution of 800*600 32-bit color
• RAM 128 megabytes(MB)
• Minimum 40 MB of free hard disk space is needed for installation, minimum 300 MB for proper operation
• Administrative permissions for installation
• Windows-compatible sound card
- • Microsoft windows 2000/XP/Vista with all recent updates installed
• Intel or AMD or compatible processors at 1.5GHz or higher
• Display graphics minimum resolution of 1280*1024 32-bit color
• RAM: 256 megabytes(MB) or higher
• 1 GB of free hard disk space
• Administrative permissions for installation
• Windows-compatible sound card
Minimum system requirements
Recommended system requirements
- Dennis: Thanks for your interest in how I use PlayerBox. PlayerBox seems pretty cool; I like how the interface is simple and straightforward, and yet very 'tweakable'. I'm not using this software often yet, but I do expect to use it a lot in the near future. So far, I've only been playing with the supplied and downloadable templates, but eventually I intend to use PlayerBox to create my own fully customized players.
- John Reynolds: Good.I made my first movie with a playlist in about 15 minutes.
- Michael: Its features are pretty cool, but I wish the play trackbar would have what the latest YouTube trackbar had. You know, whenever you highlight the trackbar, it comes up showing the minute and seconds at that point. That is my only request.
The software... I have been waiting for this. No script language, either!
• Added the function to edit playlist font settings.
• Added the support to browse image as player background.
• Added the option to choose template project from the main interface.
• Added the option to pause video playing or not when video screen is clicked.
• Included preloader and effect components to the exported player skin.
• Added the option to automatically position components with default template.
• Included zoom function to enlarge and reduce player for easier operation.
• Added Control Tree View.
• Categorized the components to different groups.
• Added support to right click on a component in the control library to replace the one on the edit-box.
• Added player creating wizard for customers who are not very familiar with the program.
• Add the function to load multiple customized images at once and categorize them as you wish.
• Added quick tour animation to guide you how to create a web FLV player.
• Added support to add descriptions for player template.
- V 1.1
• Added the function to add custom skin to gallery section.
• Added the function to find component with Ctrl + F shortcut.
• Updated the Help file with introduction to pass HTML parameter for FLV video and playlist file to the SWF file generated as web FLV player.
- V 1.0
The first release version of Moyea PlayerBox with initiating drag and drop edit box to create web FLV player.
- • Which is the most convenient way to pay?
We recommend you to use credit card, as this is the most efficient payment channel, and the process fee is relatively lower.
- • Anything has to pay attention to in buying?
Please do keep the registered email, order number with you for later upgrade and after-sale service, etc.
- • In almost half an hour I'm trying to buy the converter, however, failed, why?
May it be one of the reasons below:
1. The money on your credit card is not sufficient.
2. May it be the problem of some agents like SWREG, etc. If you agree that we deal with this situation manually, then you may write to us to confirm, and we will let SWREG solve the problem as soon as possible.
3. Some problems with our network, and we will deal with it at once. If unfortunately failed, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org contact us.
- • How come I was given a license key that only worked once? Do I need to get a new key from you if I want to re-install the program?
If the registration code works, it is unnecessary for you to get a new one.
- • What can I do if I want you to send me again the registration info without the registered email and the order number?
You can contact our support emails and tell us more info on the order, such as your name, purchase date, company name or anything else that you have, since it will help us find your registration info in a quicker way.
- • I've got the order number yet fail to find the registration number and info, and I have to re-install the program, why?
This is because the information on our backstage is not sufficient. You can contact us via email@example.com.
- • I'm buying with the credit card, however, why can't I get the program on time?
This may be because the credit card is in reviewing state. There are several situations that may encounter this state:
1. The transition money amount is big.
2. You are in the pirate version flooded or poor ecommerce country.
3. The IP address is not in accord to the one you have filled up.
4. Your email or credit card has a refund record.
- • I have a laptop and a desktop computer, can I use your program on both?
No, you can run the program on a machine only, if you want install both the two machines, then you have to buy two.
- • What can I do if I lost my serial number?
Please send your order number or register email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will have a check and send it to you again.