After taking video from camera, or capturing video on screen, it is time to bring videos online for sharing. If you want to show videos on your site with different chapters like DVD with image playlist for selection, this is the right guide for you.
The general steps include split video into clips, create player with playlist and connect clips with player.
Part I. Split video into clips
To cut video into chapter-like clips, you may use video splitter. If you have videos in .wmv, .avi, .mpg format, you may use Widows Media Maker on Windows. If you have FLV video, you can use Moyea FLV Editor Lite as free Flash video splitter.
Part II. Create player with playlist
There many types of playlist presentation. Here is the guide to show image on playlist with Moyea PlayerBox as a desktop player creator.
1. Download and install the tool. When you launch the program and face the window with template project, double click on one of the listed templates.
2. Make sure the player includes Playlist control on the edit panel. The simplest way is to find the playlist with on edit panel. You can use find control command pressing Ctrl + F on keyboard and check Playlist as type.
3. If the template project you choose does not include Playlist control, just find Playlist from the Control Library on the right and drag to the edit panel.
Well, it seems the playlist only supports 5 or 3 videos from the sample image and preview. No problem. There is no number limit of videos to play on player. You can add as many videos as you want during the publishing.
To move or delete control on player, just select the control and move it with mouse or click the delete key. If you want to control the display of player, please refer to the guide for handling control on edit panel.
Part III. Connect clips with player
With the publishing wizard on Moyea PlayerBox, videos will play in sequences as you like.
1. Click Publish
Click the first Add button to add multiple videos. You may also click the second Add button to load FLV with URL.
2. Click Next button and choose to show first image before the video is playing or not.
3. Set output folder and file name.
4. Click Start to finish the connection of player and videos.
You will get .mmpl file as playlist file, which determines the videos and thumbnails to show up on player. If you wan to modify the videos to display on player, you may use the publishing wizard, or refer to the guide to edit playlist.
Learn More About Moyea PlayerBox