When building a site, we often add hyperlink to connect pages for references, and to show he pages as a unity. When we want visitors to click on particular text on page, we would add text hyperlink on characters or navigation. We would also add image hyperlink on banners to attract visitors’ attention. Do you want to add hyperlink on your web player to direct visitors to the page when they are watching video? It is also good for search engine optimization.
As a web master or SEO, if you are familiar with Dreamweaver for creating pages, you would know how to add hyperlink to particular area of the image. It is possible to add hyperlink to particular area on web FLV player too. Here is an easy guide for you to add hyperlink to player.
1. Download and run Moyea PlayerBox as a web FLV player creator.
2. You would face the following window when the tool is launch. Click on a template project for easy creation.
If you click on New Blank Project, you can also create a player with the controls you like. Here we just use the second template project to focus on adding hyperlink.
3. A template project is loaded in seconds.
4. Click on the Hyper Link icon under Control Library on the right of the program UI, and click on the option http://. Keep pressing the mouse and move to the edit box on the left. Release the mouse when it comes to the position you want. I would like to add to bottom-right corner.
5. If you want to add hyperlink without showing caption, go to the Advanced tab under the edit box and delete the characters on Caption option.
To specify the area for the hyperlink, click on the hyperlink on edit box and move the mouse until the mouse pointer show the symbol with two arrows. Drag to the size as you like. Alternatively, go to the Basic Properties tab to change the width and height.
6. When you enter character as caption under the Advanced tab, The character string area is active for hyperlink.
One of the great settings is that you can specify the font style and color of the text.
7. It is possible for you to add hyperlink to image on player with Moyea PlayerBox. You shall add image and move hyperlink to the image area. Click on Image under Control Library, and drag the sample image to edit box. Follow step 4 to move hyperlink to image.
To change the image to your own logo, select the image, go to the Advanced tab under the edit box and click on the browse button. In the pop-up Set Skin window, click on an image from Gallery section and click Apply button to load image. To add custom logo to the Gallery section, you may refer to the guide How to Add Custom Skin to Skin Gallery.
Hope this guide is useful for you and could inspire you with more aspect to SEO for your site.
Learn More About Moyea PlayerBox